Toribash
Original Post
[tex] first head texture/armor beast i need ideas!
hi guys whatsup ... i need your help on this head guys. firstly. is it a good size? should i removed / add anythink? do you like it or not, why? what style of shading should i got for or maybe not shade. this would help me alot cheres guys.

Last edited by FutureEagle; May 1, 2011 at 06:59 AM.
androidex..... its a wip (work in process) he hast finished the head yet..
i would take out the battery...
and with the design you have create a cool old maya inka or so mask
because it doesnt look like a vampire
oh and remember those circles wont look like circles...
the torihead is round so when its mapped the circles will
extend and create an oval shape...
solution make the circle less wide
continue and first finish the design
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]
yeah cheres mate ill remove the battery what do you think i should put on the back? also yeah its more like a beast (amuture mistake)
hmmm dont know....
maybe....

im a bad texture maker... did it in 2mins lol
but well its just to give you an idea of how you could make it
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]
i take it the smilys are a joke lol but i have an idea for the circle in the top centre it could be an eye and removed the circles on the edges and put horns their in stead. and i mite throw in some japanese signs but you drawing gave me a good idea for the skin cheres mate you helping me alot .
please read the art board rules, (wip) isnt a valid tag anymore, changed it for you this time.

angle the eyes slightly, flat eyes dont usually look great, unless youre looking for that specific look.
circles will map in an oval shape if you dont squash them 50% horizontally, there should be something in the tutorial board that will explain it better. otherwise have a look at some other textures to see what i mean.

i wouldnt attempt shading with that that style, keep using flat colour, will turn out nicely. the current face style looks like a good african art style, keep at it and make it your own
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
sorry mate. ill read them now) but yeah cheres for the flat coulour idea.
-----
sorry mate. ill read them now) but yeah cheres for the flat coulour idea. Edit: update:
Last edited by FutureEagle; Apr 23, 2011 at 03:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hmm the update looks pretty cool mate. I personally don't like the fangs, if they are fangs anyway. I like what you did with the shading on the face and what you are about to do with the horns. I can't wait to see the finished version of this, looks like it's going to be a good one. 7/10 here mate.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.