Ranking
Original Post
Server taken
Yea..... bit of an issue on our end.

Now, the Evil server has been active, I've made sure of that. I visit regularly to make check-ups and the such *I rarely play, but eh, I'm a judo frac persona xd*

So anyways, I go on Toribash one day, and all of a sudden I realize something. The server's gone. I instantly go wtf? Check the forums and apparently there was a notice that our server was gone *from no one official mind you* Now I'm not sure what server number it was *I never remember the numbers* but fellow clan members have informed me that it is the server that is now in possession of TcaP *sry fellow clan for mispelling your name if I did so*.

So anyways, I was just wondering.... WHAT!

Sincerely,
Superstar

*edit: Yea we got the server, but we lack da pass.... pm me someone in charge please...*

*Edit edit: TcaP is not in posession of server, it's the pro taekwando one...*
Last edited by Superstar; Mar 12, 2008 at 09:43 PM.
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
umm... is anybody gonna help us about this......? I was kinda secretly planning a clan tourney soon
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
It's doubtful that the server is gone. Just renamed. Use the same server number you used before
What what? In the butt.
Foxie.. read the EDITS... our server is the pro TK one........ the pass doesnt work tho so we need the new pass
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
It's hard to read the edits when they're done after my post :P But, erm... why post in support and not ask the server's admins?
What what? In the butt.
Simple, I sorta forgot whom said admin's were... plus in the first place, I thought it was a controversy and therefore would need to be dealt with via forum where TcaP could have responded in kind. However, now that it's turned out like this... yea... server admin info=nice.
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?