Toribash
If you are posting this to sell the head, then you should post it in Art/Textures section.
This is mostly for Critisism.
I like the finesses in it. Seems like you put hard work into it too. Good shaders too.
8/10
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
art is not for sales.
art/textures is where you should post.

please read the rules.
i added the tags and changed the title for you this time.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Wow, looks very nice. I like amount of detail you have added to it. It gives it a real, depth to it. Nice work my friend, keep it up. I can't really see anything I don't like about this one. Other than I feel you should add a bit more variation of blacks, shade it a little more. If possible of course.

I would definitely like to see more work from you. 8/10 here mate.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Looks as if you have spammed tonnes of random shapes and just used outer glow around them.

Bevel and emboss doesn't tend to work well if you spam it, try and hand shade it so that it looks cleaner and more detailed.

Get rid of the side glowing parts and change the whole visor, otherwise the head looks unclean and ugly imo.

I would suggest to do the head by hand rather than spam effects.
Sold my dog to join RRO