Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Instagib madmans
Everyone says that a normal madman, is 5 quick dismemberments in quick succession. If there is an instagib mod, I reckon this should be doubled. I made a madman with pistols which has 10 dismemberments in less 90 frames, I reckon thats pretty decent speed. AND it has shooting, not just gay slashing.

I hate people who do that in pistol mods.
Last edited by Ewarne; May 5, 2008 at 01:51 PM.
It's not a madman if it has a mod.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
well if thats true heres one with all disember except one dont bother the name.. i messed up with the name
Attached Files
<MaddMaxx10> I used to not have a life <MaddMaxx10> I do now
<stonewall> and so you're here <stonewall> yeah, perfect sense
It's fail <:P 10 dismembers, 90 frames, instagib WTF? That's not "I reckon pretty decent speed" it is pathetic (for an instagib mod)
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
latenitekid - that doesnt make any sense, since default IS a mod. and why shouldnt there be madmans in mods? they should just change the rules. itd make madmans alot funner. There is no point to confining madmans to default settings.

max that was pretty awesome, I counted two undismembered parts though, the foot and a part of the torso.

show me your better efforts ragdoll, its hard in pistols WHEN YOUR SHOOTING NOT SLASHING
i dont really like madmans with instagib. in fact, i dont really like ANYTHING in instagib.
I happened to find a rather old, unsubmitted madman sitting around, so here it is
Attached Files
FriedRice-kickman.rpl (161.7 KB, 23 views)
Originally Posted by Ewarne View Post
latenitekid - that doesnt make any sense, since default IS a mod. and why shouldnt there be madmans in mods? they should just change the rules. itd make madmans alot funner. There is no point to confining madmans to default settings.

max that was pretty awesome, I counted two undismembered parts though, the foot and a part of the torso.

show me your better efforts ragdoll, its hard in pistols WHEN YOUR SHOOTING NOT SLASHING

lawl.

Default is a mod.

Thats pretty funny.
I'm Back!
Ewarne, I didn't like it AT ALL.
I'm gonna show you what I've done in less than 100 frames, without mods.
And please others, tell me what do you prefer.
Last edited by Fyerrblad; Oct 13, 2008 at 09:26 AM.
Gone
Originally Posted by Ewarne View Post

/set mod classic?
not classic.tbm? Fail.

PS: Ever heard of "grammar"?
Last edited by box; Mar 28, 2008 at 12:36 AM.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today