Toribash
Original Post
[tex] i need help with...
A head, i mean i made it, i think it looks good, and any const. Criticism is gladly accepted, with a 1-10 scale, ...
Attached Images
Tori Head.jpg (22.1 KB, 29 views)
Looks pretty good at the moment, I love the eyes and some of the detail you have added to it. You probably should add quite a bit more shading around some of the areas, but that can be done later. I'm hoping this is a wip, cause I don't think this would be good for a finished product, unless you are aiming for simplicity, then I completely understand.

I'm a bit rushed, I might give more in depth criticism later. Good work mate, 7/10 so far. Looking forward to more work and updates.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Preety meat ill give it an 8 and adding mouth or fang would be great..but how about robotic features?

click here

Haha kk but i am though lol...how bout making some creepy or evill stuff whatever... Still it looks great

click here

Thanks everyone for the details
-----
I need help, if someone could pitch me and idea for a set that would go with this head
Last edited by Kelthazad; Apr 27, 2011 at 08:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sorry about the late reply. So continuing from what you said previously, yeah, I believe fangs might look pretty good for it, if you do, show some updates so I can help you out. One thing though, if you do add fangs, make sure you add a mouth. Also, Try to make the two match the eyes, if you can understand what I mean by that.
Last edited by Oimanoi; Apr 28, 2011 at 11:20 AM.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Thats the prob, i made some fangs in dark red with an awesome mouth, but it came out scary, so i abandoned the mouth... Im thinking of adding some robotic features, but you said something about shading, whats that all about
-If you make a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
-If you put him on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life
Ah ok, robotic features? I don't think that would suit the eyes, but go for it if you think it will look good mate. Also, what I mean by the shading is, adding a variation of blacks on the lines, kind of like shadows, but gives the image depth. Look up "Art Shading" on youtube, google or any art website. It's a bit hard to explain, but an image might help you understand what I mean. Keep going with it man, just make sure the mouth/nose area is filled with something later, I feel it's a bit too empty. But that's just my opinion on it.