Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
back and forth madman
newest madman for me.... and for all you with dirty little minds there are no sexual actions in this replay... enjoy, comment, rate
Attached Files
JD - back and forth.rpl (171.7 KB, 27 views)
Since when did I become Asian?
that was super pwn
9/10
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
Tha was awesome 10/10.
I dont understand how you do that. The most I have done is brake Uke in 3 pieces.
Mattarang: I thought I was supposed to save a princess or something.
[NEWB]Babpadaple: Nope.
Mattarang: So there aren't any coins?

You will learn.

9/10 verwy kewl
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./
bab it took me about 3 weeks of practice before i even got a successful madman, and it was by luck that i came up with a nice opener ( but thats just me... hopefully it wont happen that way to you ;) ... oh and haha im so clever i used a smiley as an end to my parenthesis

oh, and heres another replay, i dont really expect high ratings, but i was bored and i felt like trying to remake nokturnal's heel power (i love how its so simple yet kewl)... didnt really use my heel... but it was at least somethign
Attached Files
JD - simple flip kick.rpl (13.6 KB, 15 views)
both are nice

the first one was great, not as pwnzorleetidge as others think, but still great. I brefer non-numerical coolness to numerical amount of DM's. that was a bit slow for my taste, and unflowy, sorry. still, it was great, 8.5/10

for the second one, it was only up to OK. since you did remake it, you could have fixed it's main weakness: it's too stiff
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
thanks for all the comments guys, this is really the first of my replays that people have taken a notice to

oh and arch, the point of my madman was to try and yank uke back and forth each time getting a dismemberment or two, that is why even in my opinion it was sort of slow ;)
oh... still not all that flashy in my opinion, but i do see it in a better light now.

sorry to be advertising (i'll remove it if you want) but could you go see my replayes on the second page? Since you do know how it feels to have good replays neglected
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!