Toribash
Original Post
[Tex]Azurite Robtic Set WIP.
Hey guys!
Yeah, so this is a WIP of a set im making.
Inside

Front

Back.

Torso.

Finished!!!!!!!!
PIC

C&c and rating please.
Last edited by Slash; May 1, 2011 at 09:26 AM.
Ever had an STD? | Need an avy/sigpic? PM me :)
To be honest, I love the concept of the set. The detail looks it can either turn out horribly or perfect, it all depends on how you shade and colour it. I can't see anything I don't like at this moment, but definitely add variation of blacks and colours, to give it more depth.

Great work so far mate, can't wait for some new updates. 8/10 with this wip.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Thanks guys, Especially Oimanoi, for the color variatitions should I add black and silver tribals.
Also I might get rid of the second plat behing the second plate, lol, Only I can understand.
Originally Posted by Chemistarian View Post
for the color variatitions should I add black and silver tribals.

tribals will clutter it up, and will clash with the armour/robotic looks unless really well done.
i would suggest making the V shaped things under the arm pieces qs instead
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Hay guys, an Update

Also
Thanks.I will make the V shaped this qs and tribals, but i dnt think i can do em well enogh, so if it fails, il just change the V -shaped thingys.
As it is a WIP i will add the more colors abit later.
-----
another update.
Back

Side

Front

Also, I changed the biceps and tricpes abit, I add more color, will post a pic soon.
Last edited by Slash; Apr 30, 2011 at 03:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nice work mate. To be honest, I don't really like the colour. Also, some of the lines on the body really need some shade. I really like it though, my favourite parts would have to be the white areas, as they have great detail, and is much more noticeable than the constant blue and black.

Other than all of that, I love most of it. So a 9/10 from me. I definitely think you can do better man. Nicely done though.

Also, the browny black parts on some of the limbs I feel could be a bit darker.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Looking pretty good. Simple, but awesome.
And a little weird anyways.
I'd like to give 8.5\10 to your set, good job mate.
|Windows Belt 10| |Damned Leader| |Ex-GameKeeper-2010| |RUTori| |Á¸² ÅùÁ|
|Ex-ClanSquad-2018| |20% Cooler than you| |1st nick - Major|

I didnt know your this good texturer.
First of all remove that crappy brush bullethole on right thigh it just sucks.
Heads shading is nice enough but body lacks it badly.
Thighs and legs are the best part of this. Especially thighs good work with makin them and couple other parts asymmetric.
Keep on workin bro
It's All About Expansion