Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[TEX]Venom
Still a wip.
And don't bitch about the back seam.

New Ver.

Last edited by Tengo; May 6, 2011 at 05:21 PM.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Check it again , also Ferrock , this is a new head =/
And organic > not blurry > fail.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
yep i saw this one, but my comment worth for both, btw im looking for good exemples of organic things, i will pm u
[JollyR] [GATA]
You seriously need to clean up all that noise on the head, use a low opacity brush around the nose area, since that should cover it all up.

And Ferrock is right, but as well as that the skin looks quite patchy and less clean than you could make it.

As this is a wip it looks ok, but needs some work around areas.
Sold my dog to join RRO
I like it. But as others have said, it looks slightly too blurry. Things I do love though are, the amount of detail you have used for the entire head, especially the mouth and eyes. The blood also looks very nice, as with the tongue which looks great. The main things that really stand out to me in this piece is the depth and shading. They are both great.

So basically, I reckon that looks exceptionally good. Just lower the blur slightly. 8/10
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Can you make some in-game screens ?
i want to see it also what colors are they ?
-----
Can you make some in-game screens ?
i want to see it also what colors are they ?
Last edited by Kaszanas; Apr 30, 2011 at 02:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.