Endurance Onslaught 6.0
yeah, sure. and i've had a threesome with Britney Spears and Angelina Jolie
*shudders* would never do that in real life
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Originally Posted by Archlurps View Post
yeah, sure. and i've had a threesome with Britney Spears and Angelina Jolie
*shudders* would never do that in real life

You'd tap that?

Btw... IPA...Ishi ownz
I wouldn't "tap" that (expecting this is a freaky native speaker way to say "like").

the unbelievable part was making me go into the same bed... and them, for that matter.
I refuse to grab.
-
I wouldn't "tap" that (expecting this is a freaky native speaker way to say "like").

the unbelievable part was making me go into the same bed... and them, for that matter.

mmhmmm

you would wouldn't you?
No, i prefer women who are more realistic, have more brains, are closer to my age and closer to my location than either of those.

I just used a cliché (not sure if that accent is the right way). i thought you'd lay it off once i explained it above...
Last edited by Archlurps; Mar 16, 2008 at 10:00 AM.
I refuse to grab.
-
No, i prefer women who are more realistic, have more brains, are closer to my age and cloer to my location that either of those.

I just used a cliché (not sure if that accent is the right way). i thought you'd lay it off once i explained it above...

good spelling except for 2 words

But yeh, well said Arch.

Ok back on topic, IPA ftw
Oshi... i spelled the hardest one right but messed up 2 words i should be able to type with my eyes closed... like i did all after the words "with my"

that's true, btw, i typed that with my eyes closed with no typos but messed the above up... gotta fix that right away

back near the topic, wtf is "IPA"?

Edit: wait, it's not "I Pwn All", is it?
I refuse to grab.
-