Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
free head texture.
hey guys so i was just try out some new things all on one head so no real thought has gone into it. but tell me what you think anythink. ( do not sell this head or claim it as your own but you can use it / give it away as you wish)

head texture:
Read rules, you forgot tags.

Texture is having some interesting elements, except for the spots, but I think you'd still have to pay people to get them to wear this.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
looks pretty nice, nice of you to give it away but add some more contrast to the shades, and was it brushes only?
Ever had an STD? | Need an avy/sigpic? PM me :)
no i only used the pentol texture filter layer styles gradients burn/dodge and the soft/hard brushs.

freelancer:
i didnt use any custom brushes.

free
but I think you'd still have to pay people to get them to wear this.

why you need to say that bro im simply being nice and giving away a free head texture.
go troll somwear else.
Cool, More contrast.
Originally Posted by FutureEagle View Post
hey guys so i was just try out some new things all on one head so no real thought has gone into it. but tell me what you think anythink. ( do not sell this head or claim it as your own but you can use it / give it away as you wish)

I think you missed that part freelancer.
Ever had an STD? | Need an avy/sigpic? PM me :)