Toribash
Original Post
Deadmau5's C&C
Well, I'm pretty new at replay making and I want some C&C on them.
Enjoy and criticize.
Attached Files
Deadmau5;Clean Decap.rpl (36.0 KB, 10 views)
Deadmau5;Isthatenoughchange.rpl (57.4 KB, 29 views)
Deadmau5;K.O.rpl (110.7 KB, 8 views)
Deadmau5;Sucess.rpl (123.8 KB, 10 views)
Deadmau5_Destruction.rpl (87.5 KB, 12 views)
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wait, are you really Deadmau5?
If so, wow. Deadmau5 plays both of my favorite games. Minecraft and Toribash. Ok now for the critiquing
Clean Decap: That's a good opening stance for the assault and great follow through. Nice and simple.

Isthatenoughchange: I loved the first kick and the way it set you up for the second kick. The second kick seemed a little lackadaisical though.

K.O.: Good overall movement to keep it smooth. The first and fourth kicks were delivered well. The second and third were meh though.

Success: The opener could've been smoother, but not still pretty good. The leg dismemberment and decap were very smooth and impressive. Also, the dismount was perfect! (Finishing poses are something I really enjoy if they are done right)

Destruction: Very quick and to the point. I like it. The decap was my favorite and the most fluent part. Nice job, and again, NAILED the dismount. Haha

Overall, great job and keep up the work. Nice combination of hold and relax to keep it smooth, yet elegant. Keep practicing with it until you find a perfect balance that suits you just right and harnesses the most power. Singleplayer is one of the most challenging part of Toribash because all of the focus is on you.

Edit: I also suggest that you try increasing the Engage Distance a little bit so you can have more room to really apply your openers better.
Last edited by Snide_the_Clyde; May 3, 2011 at 07:45 AM.
Thanks for the advice.
Heres some I just made.
Attached Files
Deadmau5;Decapitation.rpl (55.2 KB, 7 views)
Deadmau5; Hell Yeah.rpl (55.0 KB, 8 views)
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I like to keep most of my replays short and to the point.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
me to that is what you have to do keep the dm's great keep it smooth and that is all you need to make a great replay