Toribash
Original Post
Myth Behind "10 push-ups per post"
I think you are familiar with the 10 Push ups per Post Challenge right?
After people post they say

Oh yeah i hear about that too!

brb doing 10 now

Epic set dude.

okay, Gotta do push ups..

Don't you think it's obvious that they don't do push ups? may0, I'm not being a septic to that, nut I was just wondering, Do they actually do 10 Push-ups? Fine first 2-3 posts okay.. but then?
For the people who post minimum 20-25 posts per day, maybe me, do they do 250 push ups?
Umm sure, some people wont commit. o_O BUT for the rest of us:
<10 more pushups>
What I do is accumulate push ups and just do them the next morning.
I R IRONMAN
I do weights and push-ups and HLR's and stuff anyway, i'd just end up doing more if I took this challenge.
Back for good.
In short, you're saying that you don't trust them and they just do it so they can get a higher post count?
RIP ∑
master of the universe
What is the point in this thread? How would we know if they do or do not do the correct number of push-ups? Why are you asking us? More importantly who actually cares if they do or do not. It's a personal challenge taken on by the users, whether they do it or not is up to them.
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
In short, you're saying that you don't trust them and they just do it so they can get a higher post count?

60% yeah...

Fee. Just asking that what is your opinion. No need for you to answer the question that i asked everyone, answer yours not everyone's...
That's what I was wondering. I have been doing it secretly. I don't do them right away no, I tally them up and do them before I go to bed and try to finish them before I get back on the forums