Toribash
Original Post
Who will make it big next?
I'd like to just see who the public feels will get what and why. In more descriptive dialogue, let's use this thread to say which toribashian individual you see getting any type of staff position (i.e. gm, smod, off-topic mod) and why you think they'll get it or deserve to get it.
I'm pretty sure Fee will make it to admin in the next year at least.
Don't really have a reason, just sorta know.
Oblivion for his great replays, and probably Toast for helping people around the forums.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Toast will be a market squadder, hes good one
Oh and maybe GM
Firebolty will be an smod or an admin, hes a good guy.
He helps much people
I have a feeling Bloob will be getting GM sometime. Just because he's quite popular and in game quite often. Honestly, he'd probably do a nice job.
Originally Posted by TomPaine View Post
I have a feeling Bloob will be getting GM sometime. Just because he's quite popular and in game quite often. Honestly, he'd probably do a nice job.

Bloob's a trial GM.

I feel that Gum or Redundant will be going somewhere upwards quite soon.
Back for good.
i reckon fee will do very well, i know he's already smod but i reckon he could definitely go for admin. in time ofcourse, and he would have to want it.
Also usimm in the future (smod maybe) if he keeps up his good msquad work
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I reckon usimm will make it to smod sooner or later.
He knows his shit, he's super forum active, and everybody loves him.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
dalir4admin, definitly.

Also, maybe I'll become a gm in the future.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma