Toribash
Original Post
Photography
Hey, just was hoping some people could look at my images and give some feedback here's the link for flickr, and here's the link for deviantart

Oh and plus if anyone could also give me free tc by visiting here that would also be appreciated =D
Last edited by Infraction; May 7, 2011 at 11:28 AM.
I clicked the links expecting some shitty cell phone pictures or something, but they were actually pretty awesome. I'm not a photographer, so I can't give good CC, but I have to say they look pretty damn good!
cheers? you scottish?

Also, you might want to post this in the art board, you will get much more artistic comments and critiques from there. However, if you're going to do that make sure you read the rules of the board and add the proper tags.
Back for good.
You, know, they are pretty good. The b&w ones with the urban setting are especially well done.
I like. Don't be shy to share some of them on the art thread.

ninja'd about art thread :P
I love the one with the grafitti. The other ones are very good too.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
I see someone knows how to use his camera ;p

Really nice pictures, I like taking photos myself but I am not nearly as good as you.
Wow these pictures are great! I like your self portrait and the urban style pictures.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/