Toribash
Original Post
Mod request (read fully b4 bitching about not in a "request a mod section.".
I was just wondering. It's a rather simple request. If it's already done b4 i couldent find it on search. If it is done b4 give me the mod link please.

Now i think it would be kinda cool if some modder could make it so uke is a little lighter? So you can like lift Uke into the air and prob slam him into the ground or something of the sort? I would really like to see this cuse i would like to stay on the ground sometimes when throwing Uke. I usually have to jump to get speed to throw uke.

Now, b4 you start saying that next time post in a "Suggest a mod" thread, i didn't do it beacuse alot of modders have request every day, and as far as ive seen almost like 60% of mod suggestions are ignored, atleast thats what i think, all i want is for this mod request to be seen.
WARNING!

The evil dancing ninja is comming!!
Next time post in the suggest mod thread!...no just kidding.

this is pretty good idea.It would be nice to have a mod like that
Originally Posted by AnonymousGnome View Post
if we would want spam here, we would name this Spam world, not Toribash Forums

Not possible yet though. The mass of the body parts of a player depends on the size of that body part. Unlike objects which have a mass function.
Not possible, only way it's possible is if you are significantly larger then your opponent (like RicH said), which has already been made, "bigvssmall.tbm".

Now.... please, in the future, post in the god damn suggest a mod thread like every one else.. wtf makes you so special, and for your information, I answer almost every post in that thread unless someone else does first. Also try to use proper grammar and spelling....

~locked... -.-