Toribash
Original Post
[ART]Photography - as recommended by off-topic
Hey, I recently posted a thread in off topic with a couple of links to my pictures anyway they seemed to like the pictures and suggested I create a new thread here so here we go, all constructive feedback welcome.

Here's the link for flickr, and here's the link for deviantart.

And for a nice finishing touch here's one of the images you can see by myself at the two links posted:

Last edited by BenDover; May 8, 2011 at 05:14 PM.
Oh and plus if anyone could also give me free tc by visiting here that would also be appreciated =D

Noooouuuu. :[
Images are great, but that sentence there is not.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Noooouuuu. :[
Images are great, but that sentence there is not.

It's that on toribash recommendation thing - so if someone clicks it I think you get 30 tc or something like that
Originally Posted by Infraction View Post
It's that on toribash recommendation thing - so if someone clicks it I think you get 30 tc or something like that

Yes, but it's against the rules to put it in a post and ask people to click it.
You can advertise it in your sig, if you want.

And as Bojan said, the pics are great. 9/10.
But on the image you posted, I think individual shots of each bit of graffiti might have looked better. As in, get a picture of the guy on the left, without the other distracting graffiti. Repeat for word[s] in the middle, and to the right. Because to me, the graffiti seems split in 3 sections. Why not photograph them that way? As is, this looks a bit too jumbled.
However, it's still pretty cool.
fixxed thread title for you
removed on.toribash link

photos are great
everything in the portrait background just looks soooo focused.
not sure if i like that or not. w/e
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-