Toribash
Original Post
[S] Mosier's polar bear set!
Here it is, I am selling this set for 150k+ Please. I will accept trades for full sets or for other texture sets. Head is 512x512 rest is 128x128

Last edited by urmybch1; May 12, 2011 at 10:21 PM.

-------------------
Ohey I made that set, are you sure he gave you permission? I don't think Mosier would sell this set personally, I could be mistaken though, I'm just checking. (It's a polar bear btw)
Ya Mosier sold this to Dexter, i bought that from him and sold to Kreat0r who sold it to Rift who sold it to urmybch1.
Or something along those lines.
It's All About Expansion
Post the resolution of the set and whether you will recolor it within 24 hours or I close this thread.
Any more posts not related to the buying and selling of this set will be deleted and possibly infracted if I feel like it.

Originally Posted by Market Rules
C) Following information must be added to all textures and texture previews:
.....I) The resolution they are made and displayed in, from 128, 256 or 512
.....II) The original artist of the set when bought from someone else. Always credit the previous owner of the set.
.....III) Whether or not you are willing to recolour the items and how much it would cost. .

Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Added the res.
So does anyone want to offer? Or are people just going to post info? Not trying to be mean, And thank you for that Danzos, And changed the title to polar bear.

-------------------
Lol oh yeah, Add hunter blood and hunter force? I need more for it.
Or offer on adding something, Not supernova lax.

-------------------