Toribash
Original Post
Lost ACID BLOOD while transfering
Hello! I had a set of 500 acid bloods. I have sent the set to ArMaGeTroN, but he have got only 499 acid bloods in that set and didn't get a notification in his PM. I think it's a bug probably. I checked my transaction history and found only 499 acid blood transactions in that deal. Help me please to recover lost item.

BTW: when Marcus sent me that set, there was the same problem and he sent me one item separately. I appologize that then 1 acid blood was lost also.

WBR, SageMSK.
Could you get a link to ArMaGeTroN's inventory? I'm pretty sure its just because he has over 1000 items in his inventory now.(the maximum amount of items displayed in a player's inventory is 1000)
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
It was in SET and account history sais that were sent only 499 items (499 bloods and 1 set). I'm afraid there is a limit for similtanious transfering...
Originally Posted by ArMaGeTroN View Post
memo3322, look my inventory.

im too lazy to count it, but it seemspossible that you have over 1000 items, try sending some items(maybe 10 or so) to an alt or any other account that you can get it back from. the blood should be back.

Originally Posted by Sagemsk View Post
I'm afraid there is a limit for similtanious transfering...

no my bro sent me 1500 orc items once, some "disappeared" because i overloaded my inventory and they wouldn't show up. Same thing 1 set 899 items then when i got it it had around 500 items. Just sent the set back to him and the items reappeared.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
From me? That's strange, I didn't sell it. I cant find it in my account history. It seems like you are mistaching.

The problem still goes on.

Remark: When I was sending the set it contained 500 items, and my reciever has got only 499.