Toribash
Original Post
Toribash won't stay open
My toribash client closes out about a second after the screen pops up on startup.
I don't want to hear that i should re-download my client because I've already tried several times.
I'm using version 3.9 for mac OS X and I'm pretty sure that my computer isn't the problem because I have had no problem with this in the past.
If anyone knows how to fix or troubleshoot this problem please share.
This happened to me too, but I re-downloaded it, and ever since it was fine. I'm not telling you to r-edownload it, because I know you've tried. it is just weird.
inq.
Do you have an older version of tb?
If so use that.
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No i don't man, do you have a link to the next less recent version?
-----
Tried downloading latest version and now it wont work at all... someone please help or provide a link to an earlier version :P
Last edited by OmgWtfMik3; May 14, 2011 at 04:31 AM.
3.91 or Just 3.90 just to get it straight?
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
nah, i know whats wrong. omgwtf: you need to put your toribash folder into Macintosh HD
not onto your desktop or somewhere else
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by Dr0pK1ck View Post
nah, i know whats wrong. omgwtf: you need to put your toribash folder into Macintosh HD
not onto your desktop or somewhere else

It has been on my desktop so I'll try that
-----
Edit: Did not work.

Originally Posted by LeL0uch View Post
Here is a tutorial on downloading older versions of toribash.

That seems to be a mac bug.

~LeL0uch

I said i use Mac OS X... those are all .exe files that only run on windows.
Last edited by OmgWtfMik3; May 15, 2011 at 04:51 PM.