Toribash
Original Post
[Solved]big poblem
Hello everyone my name and rafale started playing yesterday when I started playing I found a person who offered me a set I bought pretty much the same hour for 20 euros after 1 day I found another set even more beautiful i wanted to buy them but was without tc i was trying to sell the set I bought but avia a moderator banned me for plagiarism '-.- 3 months of the ban throughout the wiki I read all the rules of the game everything else i bought the set for a msn person I met in did not know that game could not tried to explain for a long time for the moderator who banned me he asked me for evidence I can not prove that fis not plagiarism because I really do not fis just bought a set for msn since you did not speak anything in the rules about buying out of the game spent about 20 euros to buy the set plus about 15 euros to buy my textures toriprime 5 euros for the +50 i 2 euros for a complete texture aguora I ask a beginner and just ban the game that only wanted to buy a set to look better i ce out among the others and just ban for a beginner wanting to be beautiful, D
and just make a person lose almost 45 euros because of an error and a useless bit of ignorance on the part of the moderator who treated my case as I had destroyed ce the game?
and just ban a beginner for beginners that follow him even the rules?
and just ban you for a beginner
and just a beginner ban for having spent money in the game of you?
and just ban a beginner who does not speak English tried to explain in English for 40 minutes that did not know that I could not buy sets out the game?
fair and even after I asked the moderator if the set I had bought the copyright?
and just knowing that this set is in a network of relationships (Brazilian órku) FREE for anyone to pick up (so I learned this after I was banned)

and I just lose all my textures is because of items arogançia moderator mentioned that this had not patience to hear me is me explain what I had done I went to chat suport to try to explain what had happened and was banned before I have a chance to explain personal apology ce broke some rule of the game really did not know that I could not buy that set by msn just wanted to be something more than just a nob if I even banned weight the opportunity to transfer my texturing i force is toribooster to another account for me to keep on playing Toribash as was my plan before it is banned it for peopl who do not know what peopl fis to be banned so not to lose my 45 euros i stupidly did not have anything after
peopl so why not steal anything i just wanted to move me out among all the other good game i hope that admins moderators
think in my case
that my account was banned and NitroxCba

please do not expect answers deiche my dream to end because of an error that could have been avoided had I ce informations

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
ban just because I tried to explain what happened to him I think it serves as moderator to help not harm others as moderator he would have to understand the player does not judge as he thinks best
-----
any moderator answer-me please
Last edited by thirciano; May 15, 2011 at 09:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I told you at least ten times: Send me valid evidence.

All I know is that you tried to sell a stolen set.
You cannot prove that you bought the set from someone else so you are banned.

There is really nothing much to discuss.

BTW: You said 20 euros before, the numbers tend to change surprisingly often.