Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Bass

C&C please. I've got to get better, you know. ;o
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Overall it's a pretty awesome video. I think you had your best camerawork in the 2nd half of the video because in the first half you kind of overused the close-ups and missed a part of the action in some replays.

The effects, sync and transitions were also nicely done. Another thing that would be nice to improve is the outro.
Originally Posted by TheCobra View Post
9/10

i am fascinated by YOUR art!
do some more of this!

I will. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
Overall it's a pretty awesome video. I think you had your best camerawork in the 2nd half of the video because in the first half you kind of overused the close-ups and missed a part of the action in some replays.

The effects, sync and transitions were also nicely done. Another thing that would be nice to improve is the outro.

Yeah, I wasn't sure what to do with the outro. I was on a limit to make it in one day anyway. I have testing today through thursday.

It's pretty impressive to make it in just one day actually. Gl with your tests then

As for the outro goes use youtube for any decent videos ( non-toribash as well) to use as inspiration. You never know when it hits you :P
Originally Posted by Ruyzan View Post
Replays are gold but the cam is to shaky.

I liked the cam in this video aside from it missing abit of the replays. :<

Good work. I liked it very much, other than in some parts, the camera was a bit too
fast and moving around too much, and it missed the destructiveness of some of the
replays, which were great btw.
League of Legends NA: Locus
cool replays good music choice and good edit !
9.5/10! pretty nice
Life is a Nightmare , Wake me up!!!
[8th Dan]-[Ps3♥]-[WTU♥]-[GerU]-[ETC♥ Teacher]