Ranking
Original Post
[Vid] Ignite
So i'm quite serious about making a living being a producer.

I've signed up on numerous sites trying to gain fans and get some people to hear me, and it's going very slow atm.

But patience pays off right?

Anyways, here is a new track finished today.

Full 128 version here

If you like the music, and feel like helping me out check out these links.

http://www.reverbnation.com/dubstepdox
http://www.facebook.com/pages/DubSte...64804730228902

Become a fan, subscriber, or just give a like. Doesn't matter, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also i made the wallpaper in the vid ;p
Which reminds me, i will be needing a good graphics artist soon. So if you think your up to it, give me a pm and we will talk about it.
It's rather boring to listen to, some bad tunes at 0:40 Not sure if it's just because I dislike the genre or...

Make it more moist and catchy next time maybe.

Yes it takes a fuck ton of time of your life to get noticed. Had to stay up all night due to weird USA timezones some years ago in order to earn on my art.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
I`m a big fan of house/dub so I personaly thing this track was most excelent.
Kinda reminds me of deadmau5 here and there, and dude. Thats a good thing.
But as freelancer said the part at 00:40 was abit off tune.
Other than that I really liked it.
ORMO
By far your best yet, really enjoyed it
i thought the build up at 0:40 worked really well actually, its intro at 0: 30 threw me off a bit, but w/e, dubstep must CATCH YOU BY SURPRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE
but the generic progression at 0:52 is feeling a bit old, try something like a chase & status type drop from the build up, just to mix it up a bit

When you gna go study and start dropping your own sexy voice into them?
Last edited by BenDover; May 27, 2011 at 09:28 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Great song. I love dubstep too, just like most people here. (Except freelancer). If there was one thing I would have to change in this song, It would have to be the beat. Make your beat stand out a little more, and sync everything to that beat. Make it sound like if you're high, this song will bring you onto mars. I mean bring the beat out in the way 'White Satin - The Moody Blues (Zeds Dead Remix)' does. Thats just an example of a song I know that makes the beat stand out and syncs everything to it. But for this song, I would rate it 9/10
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
It's rather boring to listen to, some bad tunes at 0:40 Not sure if it's just because I dislike the genre or...

Make it more moist and catchy next time maybe.

Yes it takes a fuck ton of time of your life to get noticed. Had to stay up all night due to weird USA timezones some years ago in order to earn on my art.

I don't see what you mean by bad tunes at 0:40, it might be because thats when the sidechaing fades in, idk.

And i will try to make my tracks more wet and catchy next time ;)

Originally Posted by ShiftV3 View Post
I`m a big fan of house/dub so I personaly thing this track was most excelent.
Kinda reminds me of deadmau5 here and there, and dude. Thats a good thing.
But as freelancer said the part at 00:40 was abit off tune.
Other than that I really liked it.

Thank ya kindly.

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
By far your best yet, really enjoyed it
i thought the build up at 0:40 worked really well actually, its intro at 0: 30 threw me off a bit, but w/e, dubstep must CATCH YOU BY SURPRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE
but the generic progression at 0:52 is feeling a bit old, try something like a chase & status type drop from the build up, just to mix it up a bit

When you gna go study and start dropping your own sexy voice into them?

Yeah, i've been told the standard kick build up is a bit cliche, but it works, and it's really easy to make lol.

Originally Posted by jetsnix View Post
Great song. I love dubstep too, just like most people here. (Except freelancer). If there was one thing I would have to change in this song, It would have to be the beat. Make your beat stand out a little more, and sync everything to that beat. Make it sound like if you're high, this song will bring you onto mars. I mean bring the beat out in the way 'White Satin - The Moody Blues (Zeds Dead Remix)' does. Thats just an example of a song I know that makes the beat stand out and syncs everything to it. But for this song, I would rate it 9/10

Btw, this is complextro, not dubstep. Complextro is like a sub genre of house i suppose.
Thanks for all the comments so far.
I'm pretty okay with the overall sound. I just find the transition at 0:15 wierd. I think it's probably because there isn't much of a change in sound from the "Muted" to the after. I guess making a bigger contrast in both ends would probably make it nicer.

anyways. long time no see. you bish.
|Cube | Sphere | Cylinder | Torus|
Youtube channel for the shits and giggles
Originally Posted by raiden224 View Post
I'm pretty okay with the overall sound. I just find the transition at 0:15 wierd. I think it's probably because there isn't much of a change in sound from the "Muted" to the after. I guess making a bigger contrast in both ends would probably make it nicer.

anyways. long time no see. you bish.

It was suppose to be a cut off roll, or w/e it's called. but i am noob at making music.

Also hi
Was actually pretty nice.

I wasn't a fan of the drop that much, but other than that, it was pretty good. 7/10

CrazyTaco: This type of music is always repetitive.