Ranking
Original Post
Belt notifications.
Just a quick question I have. I noticed I don't seem to be notified in game when I gain a belt anymore. I turned blue without a notification as well as brown. Was this notification taken away or is it just me?
Last edited by Hanuman; Mar 25, 2008 at 01:17 PM.
What happened, probably was: You played in a server. Then you changed and, as it doesn't update automatically, it, technically, starts counting again. When you go to play in the next day, you have a new belt.
Originally Posted by Drakhir View Post
What happened, probably was: You played in a server. Then you changed and, as it doesn't update automatically, it, technically, starts counting again. When you go to play in the next day, you have a new belt.

The Game used to notify me as soon as I got the belt; at the end of the game that I earned it in.
Yeah, this happened to me when I got my Black belt. I am pretty sure it is just server lag...
[Triforce]SilentStrike –=:2nd dan Blackbelt:=–

Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
My old mac used to pick up radio when I touched the audio cable to my braces.

Originally Posted by SilentStrike View Post
Yeah, this happened to me when I got my Black belt. I am pretty sure it is just server lag...

agreed I got a brown belt in a server for example and when I changed server I was a blue belt again.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi