[Art] Scribblertoo Jack Sparrow
''This is the tale of Captain Jack Sparrow,
Pirate so brave on the seven seas,
A mystical quest to the isle of Tortuga,
Raven locks sway on the ocean breezeee!''

Pretty good except for the boats.
They seem to scratchy.

Gotta love SNL.
Former Toribasher. Never any good though.
Rest in peace Tint.
It's a style, kind of a reference to the old games where everything out of distance would turn really low rez.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Lots of brush changes and white over-paint, though. You don't really have full control over the Scribblertoo brush, it keeps ''connecting'' thing to the line before. Hard. But suits my ''sketchy'' style. Now I'm thinking is it possible to make a brush that will have same or close effect in PS. Anyone done some serious brush making for PS? Ideas?
controlled Scatter with custom brush? Not really into the hardcore of brush making tho.. I'm guessing you can code your own stuff..
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Just three words:
I love it!
Although you used that script, your style is really recognizable (and it's beautiful, it didn't mean to be a critic). I am so tempted to try something with scribbler too.

Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
''This is the tale of Captain Jack Sparrow,
Pirate so brave on the seven seas,
A mystical quest to the isle of Tortuga,
Raven locks sway on the ocean breezeee!''

Fuck yeah.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Lots of brush changes and white over-paint, though. You don't really have full control over the Scribblertoo brush, it keeps ''connecting'' thing to the line before. Hard. But suits my ''sketchy'' style. Now I'm thinking is it possible to make a brush that will have same or close effect in PS. Anyone done some serious brush making for PS? Ideas?

Probably not possible with photoshop, would take major coding to get the pieces to join each other.
Alternatives would be to make something more like muro's nightmare brush
http://muro.deviantart.com/
which freelancers guess would probably get you close to it
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
very good I like the detail for jack the boat well not to much but thats the back round good job
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An intelligent man lives for the moment and plans for the future. A wise man lives like he is already dead. Which one are you?