Ranking
Original Post
[VID] Combo Time
Unique take on TB video making, I hope to make more in this style soon, was fun to make. c'n'c ^_^
<3

Just wow, really well made video and the sync was perfect, nothing wrong with the replays either ^^.

10/10
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
wow
I'd like to say, the best vid I've ever seen.
It isn't like the 2000 other tb vids, it's special.
Also loved the sync.

10/10 I hope you'll make more.
qaywer Mongius BlubKill Jaker GerFight Pinheads Coolino <3 | [TEO] | [T3AL] | [HighTunesYT]
Lol, I like it
The camera angles made the replays a little hard to see but the sound effects made it entertaining xD
8/10
hehe thanks guys

Yeah I'm planning to make more, however I'm still learning. I may make a thread requesting sparring replays and some fatality replays.

Stay tuned
Very well made. Like others have said, The quality is crap, but the originality makes up for it.
Very clean moves and very nice effects. The only thing I didn't like though was the overuse of the sounds, like the grunts and stuff, too much too me.
But other than that
Originality 10/10
Replays 9/10
Quality 6/10
overall 25/30

Good job my friend.

And about, 3 posts have been deleted in this thread, please stop posting useless shit.
P.S. My favorite part was 0:24 :>
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
everything looks clean and good but those negative frames don't look good better if some other effects been used.
9/10
:(){ :|: & };: