Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[TEX] Buisness fighter
Im going for a tori in a suit with wrapped fists and torn clothing so far ive got hands and triceps what do you think?

Hands

Screenshots just forget teh rainbowz

I relize the color of the force/lax isnt the best for it but this sets not for me soooo.
Last edited by floop78; Jun 3, 2011 at 02:49 PM.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
Looks fine, but it's really simple and some of the lines are completely straight while other lines are jagged and diagonal, which makes it unrealistic looking.

Make the black a lower opacity (as in a dark gray color) and make the blood look less pixelated. The rips of the tape on the triceps could have been done better.
yeah its hard to do with 128 by 128 because whatever i do, on the out side of the fist, it still gets pixelated, but ill try to fix the blood on the front.

Not sure what you mean by some lines are straight and some are jagged though.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
The only thing that bugs me is how the style looks, if you're going to make a buisness tori, try to make it a bit less ripped up/bloddy.
Other than that? 9.4/10
Mhm.
It looks pretty cool so far, keep it up. Since the textures are 'torn', they should be cut where you can see the tori's actually skin or even open wounds.
Ok will do that^^^^^
Exuse the rainbow textures those are mine :P anyway heres an update thinging about addin scuffmarks to the places that seem a bit dull so here.
The head is premade i just messed with the hair, thinkingabout changing it though maybe to somthing that matches the set a bit more.
front

back

updated first post
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
You should just upload all white textures that aren't the texture set you're currently working on. It'll probably make your judgement a lot better and give you a clearer image of what you're making.

Just delete the .tgas that aren't the wip set in your custom folder.
2 things.
1.I suggest that you don't make the bandages completely straight like you have, I suggest you make all of them diagonal, I will show you what I mean when I get home in around 7 hours.
2.If the fingers and thumb were wrapped up the wouldn't be black lines, the would either not be visible or they would be the parts out of the bandage.
You got the mapping skills, just not the texturing, practice makes perfect.
6/10 now.
Ever had an STD? | Need an avy/sigpic? PM me :)
yay the guy is a lefty

Gynx Moderated Message:
User warned for a pretty useless comment.
Last edited by Gynx; Jun 4, 2011 at 09:06 PM.
Ruining Toribash since the 29th of February 2008.