Ranking
Originally Posted by Demon View Post
There this is better.

Thanks but what do you think about it?
Last edited by 20k; May 30, 2011 at 05:19 PM.
well i dont see cordination or anything,also replays were very grabby and u used default grav no realism 6.5/10.
hope ull do better next time
Become a phantom
Mac Muffins.
Originally Posted by pabblopic View Post
well i dont see cordination or anything,also replays were very grabby and u used default grav no realism 6.5/10.
hope ull do better next time

Well 6.5 is pretty good to this. Becuase its my first toribash video EVER. Thanks:3
Bad quality, replays aren't all that good, the intro picture looks like something you drew in paint(especially the text, god that's just awful). You can see the mouse in most replays, no shaders, no effects, nothing special about it, no camerawork what so ever, song is incredibly annoying and isn't synced at all and it's very laggy.
I would give it a 0/10 but since this is your first video I'll slap a 4/10 on there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Here is some CnC

try to use freecam
try to sync the moves to the song
try to use shaders (optional)
Use transitions
Make the replays a bit faster than normal replay time (not always)
Try to use effects

I dont rate this video because its your first video try to use sony vegas or
adobe after effects for editing next time (looked for me like you used windows movie maker )
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist
Originally Posted by Ostakex View Post
Bad quality, replays aren't all that good, the intro picture looks like something you drew in paint(especially the text, god that's just awful). You can see the mouse in most replays, no shaders, no effects, nothing special about it, no camerawork what so ever, song is incredibly annoying and isn't synced at all and it's very laggy.
I would give it a 0/10 but since this is your first video I'll slap a 4/10 on there.

Well its my first try!
Originally Posted by Mike2k5 View Post
Here is some CnC

try to use freecam
try to sync the moves to the song
try to use shaders (optional)
Use transitions
Make the replays a bit faster than normal replay time (not always)
Try to use effects

I dont rate this video because its your first video try to use sony vegas or
adobe after effects for editing next time (looked for me like you used windows movie maker )

1. I use fraps. Its just the off shaders thats make it bad.
2. I tried but I didnīt have soo much time. It was 10 mins or something.
3. My new computer just crashed soo this old computer cant take shaders.
4. I dont know what that means :P
5. I did on almost everyone.
7. Look at 2.

8. I used sone vegas but again 2. I didnt have much time.
i saw this vid on Utube right before going on the forum, so i think its very good
for the first vid and its way better than my first vid, so the raplays were
a little as someone said grabby but those are madmans so its ok i guess,
8/10.
offtopic (i think): transition is the flash u used between replays and also making the all the replays
seem as one (seem as your not cutting the clips by having the same colour at the end of the replay and at the beginning of the other). hope that tip helps.
~I make videos and stuff~
x_O
no shaders, bad song, bad camera working
5/10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Best Aikido Player 2010
Toribash Player Of The Year 2010
February 2011- Player of the Month