Ranking
I'd rate it 8/10..Everything was fine accept for the purple coloured thing at the teeth,make it normal metal colour,and remove the drool and the head would look cool,in my opinion...
Thanks for comment.
But

Making for request.

The customer wanted these colours.
Also these thinigies are called breckets.
They supposed to be so big. Still haven't recieved any comments from my customer about it.
Also I might add ears, though you could see that on a place, where ears should be, are hair.
So I can keep it like that.
Also it is WIP.

Also don't try to get a rid on me because you didn't like my commentary in other thread, did you?
Or proportions are SO important for cartoony style?

And no, I am not angry :3
I am emotional.
Last edited by Maccross; May 31, 2011 at 08:12 PM.
lol seems like you r the angry guy.
as I said I apprecciate your comments man so dont say Im mad about your comments cause Im not. :3
Become a phantom
Mac Muffins.
Really simple work. The hair looks like a hairspray bottle exploded behind him, and somehow deformed his hair to a point where he'd be considered a mutant.

Shading?
Nose?
3D Glasses lack the whole frame thing that goes back to your ears ..?

Originally Posted by pabblopic View Post
lol seems like you r the angry guy.
as I said I apprecciate your comments man so dont say Im mad about your comments cause Im not. :3

Well you can't spell. Even I would throw cats and dogs at you.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck