Ranking
Original Post
[TEX]First try on copying a animie character's head
I was bored,so i made some art.It was my first try in copying an animie character's head,i can't make the ears because i dun wanna ruin the head because of it(belive me,i tried many times)...After a few hours it was done,it was Grimmjow

Who is Grimmjow?

The result:

I want C&C pls,strict critics are welcomed,i wanna improve in this....
well the bones of the chin should be sharper and the eye shadows darker,it shouldnt look blury, but anyways nice try.
Become a phantom
Mac Muffins.
Looks as WIP for now.
Still a lot of work on hair and bones.
Also eyes on picture aren't oval and they are stroked.
Not the worst I've seen, but definitely needs improvement. Add some shading on the bone part, because right now it just looks completely plain. Also, outline the teeth black, rather than that light gray color. In the picture the eyes aren't completely blue, so outline them with black, and add a black pupil in the center of the eyes. You could also add some more detail to his face around in between and right below the eyes. There is a lot of extra detail and work you could do, but right now, just work on what I said and it will be a lot better.
Ok,thx for the comments guys,especially Faint,he has the best advices.I'm gonna make a better one next time,i'm gonna sell the head since i'm short of TCs...