Ranking
Original Post
the game dosent start becouse it say in tb_run.txt :
27-03-2008 15:20:46 The file tb.upd needs to be downloaded
27-03-2008 15:20:46 Not all updates were downloaded
and in autoupdate.txt
27-03-2008 15:22:30 Initializing ToriUpdate
27-03-2008 15:22:30 Fetching version updates...

what sould i do?
Last edited by 3vi1; Mar 27, 2008 at 02:58 PM.
Make sure that your firewall isn't stopping Toribash from updating.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
1.i reinstalled the game and it didint help me
2.Its Dosent block i even tryed to turn off firewall....
any more suggestions?
Post the contents of stderr.txt here, that's the important log.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
here its its a few lines from the back
Shader linking: Warning: varying color is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Link successful. The GLSL vertex shader will run in hardware. The GLSL fragment shader will run in hardware.
Shader linking: Warning: varying cameragpos is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Warning: varying globalpos is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Link successful. The GLSL vertex shader will run in hardware. The GLSL fragment shader will run in hardware.
Shader linking: Warning: varying cameragpos is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Warning: varying globalpos is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Warning: varying normal is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Shader linking: Link successful. The GLSL vertex shader will run in hardware. The GLSL fragment shader will run in hardware.
Shader linking: Link successful. The GLSL vertex shader will run in hardware. The GLSL fragment shader will run in hardware.
Shader linking: Warning: varying globalpos is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Shader linking: Warning: varying camerapos is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Warning: varying texcoord is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
srry for the double post but i thout that the file would be better
here its is port1 is the starting and part2 is the endding
Last edited by xparkx; May 31, 2008 at 05:17 PM.
Hi xparkx,

What exactly happens when you start Toribash ? Does it crash ?
Do you see any message window when it crashes ? If so, please write the exact error message you see (if it's not too long)

If it crashes, try this:

Download this zip: http://www.libsdl.org/release/SDL-1.2.13-win32.zip
Extract sdl.dll from it to your Toribash folder (it should be in cgames\toribash 3.2 ) and overwrite the existing one.
Last edited by Stilf; Mar 31, 2008 at 07:26 AM.