Ranking
Original Post
[GFX]Creative
Recently tried to make some signatures.
Here is the result:

I want to here some useful comments with something, what can help me to improve my signature.

CnC please.
Last edited by Maccross; Jun 3, 2011 at 07:46 PM.
i like the way it was dotted for the splatters, and i like the 3D effect. i didn't like the bottom right that splatter its hard to make out what it is.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
pabblopic,

=_= Couldn't you wait a bit till the pic loads?
I can see it and I have usual Google Chrome browser.
So stop posting useless stuff.

Also, Dr0pK1ck, thanks for comment.

Also that 3D effect was made by simple deformation of piece of wall.
Last edited by Maccross; Jun 3, 2011 at 06:07 PM.
I like it, it looks really nice. The scanlines look odd just placed in the corner, they could also be used in another corner somewhere. I'm not feeling the yellow though. The text is nice.

Overall it's a pretty decent signature.
Thanks, Slycooper.

I actually wanted your eyes focused on right part, that's why I didn't put scanlines anywhere else, because I afraid the sig will lose it's eye-catching effect.
Also I wanted to add more stuff, but thought it will feel overloaded.
Well, I'm going to be honest with you.
This signature is horrible.
I mean, where's the flow, depth, or focal?
The colors are random and you used Brushes I know you used brushes because I've used those also, and I can find them again.
The main thing is, the sig is pretty bad, you need to keep practicing, 3/10
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
This one way better.
Now I can see depth, lightning but where's the flow.?
I also don't like the brushes .
5/10
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
Sorry, needed to put WIP below image long time ago.
And don't have time for long comment. Will edit it tommorow.
Also I actually can't understand what do you mean by flow?
Could you explain it to me (better in PM) ?
Yes, it is my first signature I am improving till everybody will like it.
Also yes, I used some brushes.
Although I think brushes are acceptable if you want to make something interesting with them.
Don't have much time to explore all brush settings to make my own brushes (lol?).
Also why the hell colours are random?
I liked how they ''played'' with each other.
Thanks for comment, hope you will help me more.
Hey, sorry about my recent post, I was angry when I posted it, and I came across this and kinda unleashed :/
Sorry about that, i have to keep personal matters personal, here goes some real CnC.

On the updated version, the depth is a lot better, but to make it better, you should have blurred the elbow and bicep on the left to make it look as if that is farther than the hand.
And you could've also blurred the hand on the right since it's so close to the screen.

For the flow, you should have made the the brushes go more the towards the lower right corner to make it seem as if he is forcing his surroundings to move around him

The lighting should be coming from the upper right corner, never try to make your own lighting on a render that already has it. You can always tell how many lightsources there are and where they are coming from from where the shown on the render.
In this case, the lighting is coming from the upper right corner and the lower left corner. Since his hand has a lot of light on it, it is blocking the light from his face.

Work on this and you'll get better
6/10
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"