Endurance Onslaught 6.0
oi.

The first thing i'd like to say is great job on the colour scheme, it really goes well together. The random lines in between plates look rather silly, i'm not sure what they're supposed to be but I would suggest removing them, aswell as adding in some assymetrical traits such as shading and/or breathing holes(which I think those things are at each side below the eyes?) aswell as other parts of the head. I think the eyes are possibly too small, would you mind posting a better/bigger screenshot?

EDIT:
I am disappoint, thought this was hand drawn. I guess I can leave my further CnC for another head.
Last edited by Fivah; Jun 6, 2011 at 01:51 AM.
Back for good.
Is this head C/P
If it is, please post the Reference picture you used to give the original artist Credit.
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
Originally Posted by lilmali97 View Post
Is this head C/P
If it is, please post the Reference picture you used to give the original artist Credit.

Edited
[r]aid
The color scheme is really nice,
goes well together
you could try to use the, render a but more.
Try to render some circuit with this,
would go well.
Try not to make stuff toooo dark.
I'll be back with more suggestions,
6//10 for now.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by TweakiN View Post
Edited

Please don't do that...
Just post the reference pic the first time instead of trying to be sneaky please...
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
Cool head, except one thing kinda bugs me: how the back has much sharper lines than the front.

I guess the blurriness could be from the distortion and resized from the editing. But I still think it would look nice if you took a brush and went over some edges or maybe try the use of the dodge/burn tool to make some areas more defined.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]