Toribash
This is nothing "YOU MADE"
It's just a video you taped.
This is just crap, why did you even put it up here.

Do not make threads for which is not worth posting

Like this one.
Anyways, 1/10
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
video sucked.
You could have done some better camera angles, maybe better skating (<- I suck even more, lol)

However. Your hair and the song sure didn't. (One my favourite punk-rock songs)
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
lol, because everyone else who posted saying this is crap, they are all pro skaters and movie makers who can analyse this and say its complete shit...

derp dont post those kinds of thing in art, since its not even art
I thought it was okay for what you were going for but whoever was running the camera should probably take a class on not throttling the camera, and among other things yes the camera angles could have been better. I also think that instead of blowing bubbles and putting text that says "solo" at the end, since the vid was about skateboarding you could show you and your friends actually accomplishing a trick, and getting better at skateboarding, instead of looking like a bunch of posers with a skateboard and funky hair. But hey thats just a suggestion, you can do better keep trying.

come on people what happened to constructive Criticism geez. :P

3/10

kreator: This is nothing "YOU MADE"
It's just a video you taped.
This is just crap, why did you even put it up here.

Do not make threads for which is not worth posting

Like this one.
Anyways, 1/10

if its not worth posting on then dont post on the thread.....duh. and if he did the tricks, video taped it and edited the videos together wouldnt that technically mean he "made it"
Last edited by floop78; Jun 9, 2011 at 09:17 AM.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
Finally forced myself to watch this.
dont see the art in it.
was waiting for the skating to start, but it didnt.
camera work was shit, all over the place, couldnt see anything while you were moving.

actually, this is more offtopic than anything else, but it will just get worse comments there.
closing.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-