Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[VIDEO] Toribash: Fanmade Trailer
Hello, I am new to this. I posted a Fanmade Trailer on youtube recently. It involves some things that you can do on toribash, such as Modding your enviroment, Multiplayer fighting, and such. I hope you like it, and the link is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krCR_G_9zis

Moderator's, I read the rules so please dont close this thread.
Fighting for cheese everywhere.
-snip-

0/10 You don't show yourself making the moves in a vid..
Last edited by Fivah; Jun 6, 2011 at 01:48 AM.
Nuehehehhehehehehehehehehehehe
If I were a cherry, I'd be a good cherry.
Never ever use Windows Movie Maker to make videos with effects, ecpecially on a toribash video. Music doesn't fit, laggy, HUD is on, replays are kinda bad..but look... at least the effort counts dont get sad about it.
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
lol, if you suck at videos, it doesn't mean that you suck in general ;D
Anyways, the video wasn't good. You should totally get a new video editing program, watch some tutorials and practice. Just continue your work and try not to show the failures to others. Eventually you should get better.

Also, watch some good toribash videos. That should help you to understand what level of quality this community is expecting from people.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Deleted some redundant posts and snipped something. Don't post in here unless you're offering help towards your fellow members.
Back for good.
The part showing you making the moves was long

At one point you can see the image-capture window

Try looking around at other videos, you will notice that hud is off (hud is were you see frames, names, etc.) And many other things make videos good, learn those things

Remember, if the video is boring to you, its boring for the watcher, and don't leet your emotions valorise your video to your eyes.

I see you as a grand video maker some day, just alot of practice and your there, keep up.

I give this vid a 3/10
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
We aren't really fans of the whole 'making a trailer for toribash' thing, it's been kinda overdone and not executed properly each time.

Remember to use /opt hud 0 for videos, and to use FRAPS(or anything else if you don't like buying it, using the free version with the watermark is frowned upon by some. Or if you don't like the idea of acquiring it....in another..way...)

I recommend getting a proper video editing program instead of Windows Movie Maker. You can see if something is done in movie maker instantly, and it is VERY frowned upon.
Sony Vegas gives you good editing possibilities but still manages to be user friendly and easy to learn, I recommend getting that.

Use shaders. If your computer can manage raytracing, also use that. The white default background when you have shaders off gets very dull after a short and the character joints simply look bad (IMO).

Having 4 minutes of the rest of the music and a picture is just simply bad, it seems effortless and looks ugly. Make an outro for your video.
The picture looks like something you slapped onto paint and finished in 2 minutes, not good.

I think liquidoom put it the best way;
If it doesn't look good to you, it doesn't look good for the viewer. Put some effort into making your videos, try to make it look good, pick some good fighting music and sync the hits to the beats.

EDIT: I also recommend watching some of the videos already out there for reference on how to do it.
Last edited by Ostakex; Jun 6, 2011 at 10:08 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]