Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
The scanline-part from 0:00 to 1:41 hurts my eyes.
Basically all the scanline-parts.

I'm not sure about the music choice. Its hard to synch, but you did what you could.

The capturing is really good I think. I like the zoom in, zoom out parts.

7/10
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Fixed the link for you.
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
Well, the scanlines are kind of terrible, but the replays are nice, the camerawork was great, and the song choice was decent (but definitely could've been better).
Overall, I'd give it a 6.5/10.

Oh, and does anyone know the mod from 0:35-0:45?
Originally Posted by supahninja View Post
Well, the scanlines are kind of terrible, but the replays are nice, the camerawork was great, and the song choice was decent (but definitely could've been better).
Overall, I'd give it a 6.5/10.

Oh, and does anyone know the mod from 0:35-0:45?

ultimatefreerunning I believe.
Barely any sync, horrible song choice, and the tv effect was bad. You need to keep it to a minimum, it's like playing a fighting game and spamming one button ;o
The replays were okay for the most part, but I liked the variety of mods. The intro was too long, and you should've cut some of the beginning off. Freecam was also bad, and it zoomed into people's legs for no reason and zoomed out, you're just making us miss part of them. Transitions, which there are none, are bad. I've seen one good one, which is only a shader transition, I don't even recommend using the shaders you used, just think. The people want to focus on the toris, so use a shader (preferably bright) that lightens up your tori. It's easy to do especially with RT, since the surfaces reflect the toris.

Sorry, didn't like it at all.
3/10
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

@iRookie rk_buildingf.tbm
-----
btw thx for comments guys.
Last edited by Aadame; Jun 7, 2011 at 03:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Scanlines are horrible, and i'm not so sure about the music choice either, because doesn't really seem have good beat to sync anything with, as AHD said.
Bad choices of shaders, but i kinda liked the camerawork, but make it clearer, it was too zoomed in.
Keep it up anyway.
It's All About Expansion
i enjoyed the video alot

some replays kinda sucked compared to the rest.

some mods were quite interesting

i've never seen them lol

can you tell me which mods were used? (except ultimate_freerunning i know that one :P)
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL