Ranking
Original Post
Replay skips on round end sometimes
Hi!

I've tried googling this issue but no luck. Also the Search part of this forum doesn't seem to work for me, so I'm sorry if this has been brought up before!

Issue:
Sometimes when the round ends and the replay is about to start, it just skips and forces a new round to start.
This happens about every 10 rounds or so, but has also happened consecutively.
Happens in singleplayer and multiplayer alike. My friends are having the same issue in their singleplayers too.

What I've tried:
I've made sure I'm not touching space or any keys when the turnframes is about to hit 0.

I have turned on automatic replay saving. But it's beside the point, as we as a group want to see what happened without having to go to our replay folder every time

Thank you for your time! : )
Last edited by scrahn; Jun 7, 2011 at 02:59 PM.
Originally Posted by Orion View Post
redownload
reinstall
fixed it for me

I don't think it's a durable fix, because it looks like a server sided problem. Moreover, there's two players who have to press space, and only you reinstalled the game.

I've got the same problem.

Edit : Didn't read the part where it also happens in SP, so maybe it's not server sided, but I still don't think reinstalling was a durable fix.
Last edited by vins84; Jun 7, 2011 at 07:55 PM.
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
This bug actually really sucks, i dueled for 5k, won, then it started again :v

This also really sucks because you cant save a single replay, because if you turn on auto save replays, you'd save all of them :v (when it happens)

Yeah, I've got the same problem too, no the redownloading didn't work for me too
Don't you see that you hurt me?