Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
pabblos second boomhit :)
no hax.
done in default settings in about 15 min.
CnC.
still learning how to boom.
and yeah I know my right leg was stiff in the beggining so dot talk about it.
Attached Files
second boomhit..rpl (120.8 KB, 19 views)
Become a phantom
Mac Muffins.
well if you wanna be technical about it, it wasn't a boom hit.

shift space left shoulder dismembers, shift space left pec, shift space chest

But since no body really can tell. They say nice boom hit.

About the replay, grabbed pec, was like "he can punch the glutes out" than you let go. I was like "wtf dislike" than you grabbed the chest 10 frames later. That was worse the the first place you grabbed. your body was stiff, both legs contracted thats another bad set up. One should be relaxed, extended or hold(if not in contract when held) you didn't really use still, you flooped around. and the beginning wasn't great, clap 2 dismembers, symmetrical knee dismembers bad imo.
well warheros boom description is 3 or more didmemberments not in a single frame but in a short period so it is boom :P
Become a phantom
Mac Muffins.
Well.

Originally Posted by shook
1. So what the hell is boomhits?

Well, it's really quite simple. It kind of lies in the word itself; a hit with explosive power. The way a boomhit is generally defined is at least three dismemberments in one hit, preferrably in one frame as well. The term "boomhit" refers to any and every limb you can think of performing it with, but if you want to be a little more specific, you can just add "boom" as a prefix to your attacking action OR the limb you perform it with, "boomkick", "boompunch", "boomfist" or "boomhead", for example.
Simple, eh? Good. Now let's move on to the next point...

preferably. Some people like, it in 1 frame(like me) To me. It was a boom hit, but really. It was a scatter hit :3

Got the quote from here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=62999
Opinions. He thinks that, its MORE preferred to have it 1 one frame, and comman. And why is warhero more reliable?? Because he is well known? Or because he's an s-mod? Or because he makes better replays.

But I still think you should work on your stiffness in your replays, it would work out much better.
because he makes better replays.
also thanx yeah Im known for being really stiff ,really aprecciate your comments shuckle.
Become a phantom
Mac Muffins.