Toribash
Original Post
Items Auto-Equipping
Sorry if this has been addressed already, I didn't find anything...

When I'm playing in-game and someone sends my an item, that item is instantly auto-equipped in my inventory and shows up in-game. I have to quit, un-equip, and go back into game to fix it. This has happened to me 3 times now. Has this happened to anyone else?
<3 Toribash!
because I'm running an auction/trade thread... and when I'm playing and my Nox relax suddenly turns to Rad relax that someone sent to me and looks totally ugly with my other colors I don't like it.

Not the biggest deal in the world, but it is a bug that needs to be addressed.
<3 Toribash!
It's not a bug. The personthat gives you the itemdidn't deactivate it, and it comes activated for you. I believe that's the problem.
Drakhir is correct, it's because people don't deactivate their items before sending them. Just make sure to check the item when you receive it.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
well, when an item is sent it should be auto-deactivated instead of remaining activated on it's new owner
<3 Toribash!