Ranking
Original Post
Ormo?
I'm thinkin about applying for ORMO with these three replays.
Tell me what you think, should I wait, go for it?
I just need whatever CnC you can give.

(Chaos) Doctor - Splitcap
(Chaos) Gia V2 - Madman
(Chaos) Sofia - Madman
Attached Files
(Chaos) Doctor.rpl (93.7 KB, 14 views)
(Chaos) Gia V2.rpl (196.6 KB, 13 views)
(Chaos) Sofia.rpl (155.1 KB, 14 views)
League of Legends NA: Locus
(Chaos) Doctor - Splitcap
390-340ish movement failed when you tried to grab really ruined the flow nice fast movements though, also nice core. You could possibly be a little more less limp there, as in. Like, try not to have the joints your not using on relax(I think thats what there on) Because you looks like a noodle Just not cool to watch. Your speed is noice though, I enjoy that, also the opener looks like a edit of larfens opener challenge

(Chaos) Gia V2 - Madman
It was ok, the first hit was bad imo, you didn't get a boomhit(which was very much possible) the second hit as well, you should have boomed. The skeet was nice, but the self damage was useless, I thought you were going to voodoo. But after watching the first replay, I expected more from you honestly. I was disapointed in what I saw. Opener was that great, movements were a bit slower and less destructive. I probably wouldn't use this replay when applying for ormo. First one for sure, was better imo.

(Chaos) Sofia - Madman
movement was weird, the first kick was ok, but the follow up was stiff(also your abs were extended which made it even more awkward) and took to long, you didn't move anything intil you grabbed, and you still didn't move that much for like the next 10-15 frames after the grab, that boom to the pecs was nice, but you could have gotten more with it. The grab to the glutes and random leg dismemberment was bad imo. Should have edited that out and boomed the glutes better, gotten the crotch peice out and stuff.

So overall, you should take more times on your hits, multiple cases of 3-4 dm booms, but you stopped at like 2 and or 3. Take more time and try not to be so limp, Holding parts won't hurt you. But I like your speed, your good with that. I probably wouldn't use the last replay for apply either, and a little edit for the first replay and it could be up to standards. The second one was probably the worse imo, its not worth editing to fix, I'd suggest make a whole new one. Also, try watch other peoples replays(like someone in ormo thats not me cause' I suck and stuff) and use hax detection script and play threw it frame by frame so you can see the joints and how they move, its how I learned how to be stylish from watching Tengo(aka Tengoman) I just got better from seeing how he used his joints.

Your getting there ^^

Edit: Forgot to put which ones were which ;o
Last edited by Shuckle; Jun 11, 2011 at 07:31 AM.
Haha thanks. The first one is definitely the best and my most recent.

That is a ton of comments. I'm sure I will refer to it often. Thanks a bunch.
League of Legends NA: Locus