Toribash
Check in the clan discussion/ clan rules and guidelines section. That should tell you everything you may want to know about making a clan.
Also, a separate site isn't necessary for a clan to become great. All you need is make the clan page it talks about in the threads Wolf257 said and recruit some members.

Good luck.
Here's a little guide i've wrote up just for you, since it doesn't seem anyone else is helping you directly.

First of all, you will want to read this and this. You might also want to work hard and pass/take the Clan Graduation Test after learning about clans, to show to everyone else and yourself that you know what you're doing.

Before even making a clan you should gather up a small group of people(preferably trusted people/friends) that are willing to be the founders of the clan with you, this can be done simply by asking people that you know that are clan-less(They do not have to be, if you are good friends with you they might leave that clan to join yours) and discussing all of the things you think should be in your clan. It's great to have everything pre-made before actually creating the thread, such as the clan story, name, a mock-up of the actual first post of the thread(It helps to be organized and look serious if you plan on being official one day). A example of some firsts posts would be this, this and this. Get your thread up and make sure you've followed what i've said along with the threads I linked at the start of this post before continuing to the next paragraph.

So now that you're reading this i'm assuming that your thread is up, and now you're looking for members. A easy way to look for members would be to put a thread up here(names: The recruitment board) after reading the rules of the board and make sure you aren't breaking any with your thread, because that just looks un-proffesional. Another easy way would be to set-up a server ingame with the title being the name of your clan, and in the description(editted using /Desc *texthere*) type "We're Recruiting" or something similair. This should spark some peoples interest and they may join into the server and see what your clan is about. A highly reccomended way would be to participate in Clan events(Hosted by the Clan Events Team) which if you would win some would really get people noticing your clan and help you in the long-run because some nice prizes are awarded to both non-official and official clans. Once you're past this stage, read the next paragraph.

So you're finally on your way to becoming a great and successful clan, what you want now is to be official, right? well, you will want to make your clan look more presentable, add some rules to your first post that your members will abide by. Do not post uselessly in your board, show that you all have more to talk about than just random shit, clan mods don't like this and is considered a relatively bad thing if you can't communicate properly between each other. Spice up your first post with some new organized stuff, new banners(maybe?), get some new recruits and show that you will be a successful official clan before even deciding to apply. Now that you have all this down what you will want to do is send a private message along with 50,000 toricredits to a clan mod, which is a member with a black name. A list of clan mods are located here.

^ONLY DO THIS AFTER MAKING SURE YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS
^
  • Be at least 3 weeks old. We don't want clans dying while we vote on them.
  • Have at least 4 members.
  • Pay 50,000TC. If you want to become official, you have to earn it.
  • Have leaders which display competence and good leadership skills.
  • Have members who and behave respectfully and appropriately.

Anymore questions? send me a PM and i'll help you further.
Back for good.