Toribash
Original Post
Lost items ,still not recovered after a long time ago
Hello here , well i made this thread 15 times ago in past , but no 1 wants to help me , it has been 6 months since i emailed Toribash countless times and , pm'ed administrators , still , no one did anything for me . . . So i start this story again :
- I had an account named "Alch" it was a new one before the rollback of forum camed , and i lost everything on it , now i want those items back because i payed tc for them and i don't want to buy again ...
I had : an 512 texture head ;
vampire relax , User Text , Dq , Grab , Emote
and rest of all 128x128 body textures without head

so there i am making this again please help me
Oh no the police is Magic
Put on your cuddleface :3 .... ಠೆ_ಠೆ
Did you provide proof you had them?

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I had some screenshots but i reinstalled my windows , is there another way of proving they were my items?
"I don't want this thread to be forgotten again , any help?"
Unless you are in possession of some form of proof, you can't be helped. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the rollback, it is your responsibilty to prove past ownership, as the database deletion, by definition, has resulted in the loss of item ownership details. I suggest that you move on from this and try and start afresh. After all, many other people ended up in your position, having lost far more items than you.
Quit, probably.
Looking back through emails I can see that SlipAnc dealt with this months ago. When he checked the original account it only had 1 QI.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
yes because i transfered all items from account "DeeJayAlex" to "Alch" ...