Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[TEX]Desert Punk Head
Hey all you Desert Punk fans! I would like to say that the first head I have created is in honor of the epic series. I would like all the criticism I can get on the head. If there is anything that you guys want me to change, I will try my hardest.

After about 4 hours of trial and error, and a lot of free drawing from memory, I have gotten something that somewhat looks like it:

Notice: I did not write this to sell my head, however if people like my crappy head, I might consider selling it for tc or for free.
-----
Also, I might take some suggestions, because it literally took me a looong time to come up with this idea (I'm not very creative). I won't take any crap suggestions...
Last edited by Premium0; Jun 17, 2011 at 03:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Threads for criticism belong in art, not art/textures. This is for the buying and selling of art only.
I will move your thread over there, but in the future please put your threads in the right place.

@any moderators who happen to look at this thread, if its in the wrong place still, then blame me for moving it there.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No shading, no eyes, whats with the random lines in the back?, lines arent smooth. What program did you use?
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.