Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Possibly a bit too wide, taking the eyes in a bit I think would improve it a whole heap. Everything just looks very stretched out in the actual head form. Looks awesome in Flat, but when Applied it gets a bit messed up. Remember, if the face looks normal when you stretch the texture to double width, then you have succeeded.
I am in Love with my Vacuum :)
And if you click right here He will love you too!
I like it you should like make his mouth open and show hes gap.
And he looks super old in this one tone down the wrinkles. :]
Originally Posted by pabblopic View Post
awesome but his eyes are smaller and ears need more shadow so far 8/10

The ears don't really need any shadow, the lines just need to be darker.
Originally Posted by wefyb2 View Post
Possibly a bit too wide, taking the eyes in a bit I think would improve it a whole heap. Everything just looks very stretched out in the actual head form. Looks awesome in Flat, but when Applied it gets a bit messed up. Remember, if the face looks normal when you stretch the texture to double width, then you have succeeded.

Agreed on the bold.
The lighting on the eyes go in two different directions...make sure u do the shading and lighting after you mirror it...other than that nice work you are a great artist
Cannon Penis
Wide face is wide.
Eyes, mought and nose are all a bit too wide, 'specially eyes.
I like the tat the most on this head, gives a bit different expression to the rest of the head.
Make the area 'round earholes(Or what in bloody hell those are called.) a bit darker, gives it a better shadowing.
It's All About Expansion
The face is rather streched and i dont quite like the ears but other than that i think its pretty good.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.