Toribash
Original Post
[VID] I Just Wanna Live

My first vid. I haven't played toribash in a while but I had these replays from when I did. This was made somewhat quickly, just for fun
Not bad for 1st! Liked.
Good sync! Replays are good.
But no effects, etc... =(

6/10, good job!
P.S.: Sorry for my bad English... =/
YouTube
like oracul said , nice sync and good replays but you just need someeffects and cut out the parts when your still standing still
7/10 nice though
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

the replay is pretty nice and no lagging. but theres no effect in that video add some effect there! so it will be good

for now 4/10
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
Rofl, I don't care if it's your first video.
Horrible replays I am more than sure you used instagib on most of them, bad song, one shader, freecam didn't really follow the "action", text font was ugly, mouse in every replay, etc.

However, the speed was nice and it fit the music. It wasn't all sped up for you to get a good moment of sync.

4/10
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Other than the fact that this song has been used in a couple
tb videos already, I thought it was pretty good. The replays
were alright, but you could've used a few more destructiveish
replays.

Just a question, how much would you charge for a video like this?
League of Legends NA: Locus
Originally Posted by Vman45 View Post
the replay is pretty nice and no lagging. but theres no effect in that video add some effect there! so it will be good

for now 4/10

He got the best thing SYNC ...
barely no one uses it in videos so it's 100 % higher than 4/10

Originally Posted by Kyou View Post
Horrible replays I am more than sure you used instagib on most of them, bad song, one shader, freecam didn't really follow the "action", text font was ugly, mouse in every replay, etc.

However, the speed was nice and it fit the music. It wasn't all sped up for you to get a good moment of sync.

4/10

Kyou camera is easy to fix ...
he could anyway use Bez-Cam that would be easier and better but still text was tehre on purpose he could only chan ge its font
and here too 100 % higher than 4/10 ...
you're using bad arguments
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Kyou View Post

4/10

I did not use instagib on ANY of these replays. I can send you the files of any of them that you think are instagib and you can investigate to your liking.

The song choice is entirely opinionated, and I respect your opinion. But please, don't let that affect your rating of the video. I'm honestly not a big fan of it either, but it fit the replays and gave some good sync opportunities.
-----
Originally Posted by chaossook View Post
Other than the fact that this song has been used in a couple
tb videos already, I thought it was pretty good. The replays
were alright, but you could've used a few more destructiveish
replays.

Just a question, how much would you charge for a video like this?

(sorry for double post)

I'll make a video like this (actually, better than this, having received some feedback) for free. I find making videos very fun
Last edited by bmanfoley; Jun 19, 2011 at 08:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I like to involve the song with a video. Seeing how you pick your songs is a part of knowing how to "make videos'' to me.

Also oh hey 4000th post
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up