Toribash
Original Post
[scam] duel
As you have dealt with irookies "duel scam" report i thought you would give the same treatmeant to me as i show u some of the scams done on me. If you belive this thread is in the wrong place by all means move it.

DUEL SCAMS
name - amount lost - how it was a scam

(1) Debo13 - 100tc - setting dmt to 1 so he wins, kicks me after

(2) iEgypt - 2k tc - Changing duel mode during a match, not paying
tc back kicing me from server after one
complaint.
Last edited by Snook; Jun 19, 2011 at 03:29 AM.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
oh ok well i cant post in that thread so i will post here

When did the scam take place: Last year don't have an exact date at the moment.
Who scammed you: iEgypt and debo13
How much tc was lost:2000tc and 100tc
The proof (In-game screenshots are a must): look at the screenshots above
Link to your Transaction history (optional, but helpful): This is from last year so cant really get it
Any other info: im Not sure if either has gotten a name change, This happened last year not sure of the date but will check on it when i get onto my laptop as i have kept scam reports over the past year that i havent posted yet, i know it isn't much tc but right now i could do with getting it back as it was a scam ( judging by your rule if something was lost it's a scam). Hopefully you can get my tc back sorry if screenshots aren't that good but they were they only ones i could find.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Quoting myself now:

Originally Posted by Huck View Post
To make things clear, we are only going to be dealing with duel scams that use the /duel command (there is no scam if nothing was lost). All duel scams are to be PMed to a GameMaster. The GM will then c/p the pm into this thread. Click here to see a list of GMs

Required Evidence for duel scams:

When did the scam take place:
Who scammed you:
How much tc was lost:
The proof (In-game screenshots are a must):
Link to your Transaction history (optional, but helpful):
Any other info:

Important Note:
IF A DUEL SCAM IS POSTED IN THIS BOARD OR IN THE SUPPORT BOARD, IT WILL NOT BE SUPPORTED. THE SCAM MUST BE PMED TO A GM.

beep
From this month on, duel scams will be supported by GMs. As Huck said you must not make a thread in scam reports, PM a GM with the above information and it will be taken care of if we see fit.

Although, im not sure what you are trying to do because this duel scam occurred a couple of months ago, iEgypt = iRookie, and iRookie got a namechange from iEgypt a while back. I dont know if you were trying to scam the TSA or if you were just letting people know, but if you still need help PM a GM.
k didnt read that sorry ill send this in pm instead, and im just posting this because before nobody would do anything when i reported duel scams
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09