Ranking
Original Post
[Solved]reporting user for plagiarism.
hi,
i would like to report a user named "Vman45" who stole my set three times after warning him twice in the past because of stealing my set. i have asked him remove it and delete it from his folders and that i'll report him if he do this again and this is for the first time that he stole it. i thought he listened. the second time he did it again, i told him the same thing that i did the first time. and now, its the third time that he stole it again. i gave him chances but he took them for granted. here are some proofs that he stole them:
picture of him wearing my set^^^

original set^^^^

so basically he copied my set and recolored it.
Last edited by thedarkblood; Jun 20, 2011 at 06:08 PM.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

I can't see the similarities at all. Please give some screenshots that correlate a bit better, so we can compare.
From what i can tell all he did was mirror the thighs and thats about it. He also changed the color of one little part. I'll tell him to change it.
piss
asking him to stop stealing my set over and over again wont help....i tried that but i know that he wont stop. somebody do something about him...he tries to use tc to get out of trouble by asking me, "ok i'll buy the set, tell me how much?" i mean wth? who the F**k would steal others textures and when they were caught, they'll ask them that they'll buy the set. stupid right?

EDIT: the person has removed the set. thread is closed.
Last edited by thedarkblood; Jun 21, 2011 at 10:11 AM.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight