Toribash
Original Post
Purchased something without knowing it.
Well, i came back to the game after a few years to notice that much has changed on this site. I was looking at textures and such, and decided to click "Purchase" on one of the textures i did not already own. I clicked this thinking it would show me what it is and how much is cost, but no, it just charged me the 10,000 TC for it.

Is it possible for this transaction to be reversed. I mean, i purchased the "Flame Particle Texture" and i dont have anything to use it with, so this was obv a mistake. Thanks.

P.S. When im in my profile, and i click Textures, and i see all my stuff that i can activate/deactivate/purchase, is where this happened. Maybe u should add a 2nd screen, or a price, or a confirmation or something to that part.
There is a second screen, if you click the item image.

And I don't believe refunds are given out for simply buying stuff by accident, the best you can do is sell it on the market
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Bumpmaps are the only items without default images because they are bumpmaps. Anyways, if you click it, it shows the second page
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

That doesn't matter, you can click where the image is supposed to be and view an information page.
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

Long story short: We don't refund accidental purchases, the Torishop was supposed to have buying confirmation added, similar to that of transferring TC. Not sure why it hasn't. If it's any consolation I plan to bring it to the attention of the appropriate parties now.