Toribash
Original Post
Replay Forum?
I think it would be a good idea to set up a replay only forum. When you try to look for techniques or anything other than replays here, you get pretty much bombarded with people trying to show off their newest move.

What do you guys think?
So, by your judgement, setting up a replay-only board would discourage people from posting replays on the The Game board, which is actually our replays/techniques board?
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I just must be missing where to go to find all the other information besides replays, then. I know you guys don't need a lot of the other stuff, but for a new player looking for information on these boards, it's quite a daunting task.

It is after all:
"- techniques, strategies, fighting styles, replays, multiplayer"

If you could point me to the techniques, strategies, fighting styles, and multiplayer forums, that'd be cool.

I'm not trying to discourage posting replays, I'm just suggesting a seperation since that appears to be one of the only things posted in these forums.
Originally Posted by UEAKCrash View Post

If you could point me to the techniques, strategies, fighting styles, and multiplayer forums, that'd be cool.

[sarcasm]Right here.[/sarcasm]

If you want to see more Toribash replays, check Enikesha's Toribash Replays Fansite.
I can see your point.

Back some time ago, all people seemed to do was post singleplayer move tutorials. Or, perhaps, my memory/perspective's skewed.

This is what this board is for, as you said. It's a general Toribash board. If people want to post replays, then they will. Granted, a Toribash Discussion board could be of some use, but I think it lies more in the attitude of the community than the nature/diversity of the boards.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
I can see your point.

Back some time ago, all people seemed to do was post singleplayer move tutorials. Or, perhaps, my memory/perspective's skewed.

This is what this board is for, as you said. It's a general Toribash board. If people want to post replays, then they will. Granted, a Toribash Discussion board could be of some use, but I think it lies more in the attitude of the community than the nature/diversity of the boards.

Yeah, that makes sense.