[12:25] <dragonlaye> there is proof
[12:25] <dragonlaye> and i also taken screenshots
[12:26] <dragonlaye> they keep saying they won
[12:28] <dragonlaye> the was a bug
[12:28] <dragonlaye> in one of the games
[12:28] <dragonlaye> so we dicided to have a rematch
[12:28] <dragonlaye> after we won
[12:29] <dragonlaye> (10-9)
[12:29] <dragonlaye> they said that the rematc (bugged match) was a point to them
[12:29] <dragonlaye> so they said it was 10-10
[12:30] <dragonlaye> they already agreed that the bugged match could be a rematch
[12:30] <dragonlaye> but after we won
[12:30] <dragonlaye> they changed they opinion
[12:30] <dragonlaye> can said they had won
-----
http://imageshack.us/g/191/screenshot26105109.png/
all the screenshots you need.
-----
The were also 5 witnesses, ask
Magix
Rappunk23
Noobish123
Taco901
Vsauce
and definitely not in defenestration gaming
Technically you didn't lose anything, So its not a scam. I'm not sure what the clan mods would do in this situation. But yeah. You didn't lose anything so nothing can/will be done ( Unless the clan mods do something about it, I'm not entirely sure. )
piss
I already explained what to do in the PM. I'll just explain the rules here.

The rule is, "no doing bad stuff". Clans, especially official clans, are expected to be able to carry out a clan war without all this crap. Clans which prove to be incapable of this are not entitled to become official.

So yes, it is against the rules but I don't want to sit down and listen to 50 different stories about clan war. Just have a rematch or leave it.
We, Essence, always pay up if we lost. 5k is a microscopic price to pay. The problem is that I do not see why we must have a rematch when Essence won fair and square. The score was 10-9, and if we had lost, we would have happily paid REM the tc. Also, we cannot control whether the opponent pays for their loses or not (official or unofficial). There is no way we are rematching something we have already won, therefore, since I do not have solid proof, and since REM refuses to accept their lost, we will leave it at that. I will however remember that I cannot expect clans like REM to admit defeat and instead, make fictional excuses for not paying up. Closing.
and definitely not in defenestration gaming