Toribash
Original Post
Hardest Hardstyle
I've heard some hardstyle somewhere with such deep and almost scary sounds in it and I really love that stuff, I checked out almost all the electronic genres and it must be hardstyle but I can't find any hardstyle that heavy now for some reason.
I hope you guys get what I mean, it's like the equivelant to the pig squeals in death metal, it's really heavy and deep.
Does anyone know of any songs like this?
Tint is sex.
If you link a song or two, on what you are looking for, then Im sure I could browse my collection for similar stuff.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

its probably some filthy dubstep you need but here's some hardstyle for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYpaV...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6c0UDypvys
oh and something deep and scary is speed / splitter / terrorcore + gabber.
if anything like that interests you try Angerfist.
Last edited by DjFishcake; Jun 29, 2011 at 04:29 PM.
[11:03] <Murmayder> I AM A WALRUS
That's the problem, I can't find any songs like that now.And if anything like what interests me? the harsstyle or the deep scary stuff?
Tint is sex.
You may be talking about Gabber, hardcore gabber, terrorcore, hardcore techno(often just called hardcore), dark DnB or speedcore.
Those are all sort of, hard hardstyle. I recommend searching for those genres I named above.
I can name some of my favorite artists in those genres if you want :P
Last edited by Ostakex; Jun 29, 2011 at 08:22 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
try "angerfist - terror of my speedcore" and "angerfist - megamix"
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
It turned out that I mostly like drum n bass with heavy bass. I can't stand happy sounding electronic music, and hardly any of drum n bass is so that's good.
Tint is sex.
Originally Posted by Praeter View Post
It turned out that I mostly like drum n bass with heavy bass. I can't stand happy sounding electronic music, and hardly any of drum n bass is so that's good.

i make some of that stuff, you could check it out here :s
That's awesome!
I'm actually looking for something I can find on itunes.

For example, I bought this song yesterday, I don't like it until like 1:09, that's the stuff I like, but it's gets the best at 1: 37.

Or for example most of 1 up by Spor (I don't like the intro to it though.)
Tint is sex.